Fall!

 

  I love fall!  Before it comes I dread it because I'm still attached to summer, but when it comes, I love it.  I love the colorful leaves against the deep blue sky; I love the cool- sweater wearing- weather; I love the fresh fruit and vegetables in abundance.
  
  God has such an awesome imagination!  Have you ever thought about how much creativity it would take to create people, trees, sunsets, etc.? 
 
  I wrote before that I like drawing.  My favorite is people. :)  I notice when I draw faces from pictures I see them in a whole new way.  A boys hand has a certain curve to it; a babies face has cute little wrinkles and a tiny little chin. 
 
  My drawings pale tremendously when compared to God's artwork.  Imagine how much God knows about every tiny detail about you.
    
1 O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
                                  Psalm 139:1-3

I'm rambling, but what I'm trying to say is God creates beauty, whether it be in changing seasons, people, or sunsets.  Lets keep our eyes open, because this beauty is a gift.  He gives it to us out of His amazing love!  Look for the little and big beauties of life; they are there for you to enjoy. :)
              
                                      Happy Fall!

Comments

Popular Posts