To Do In Life


Live… what is the point of making a to do in life list without putting live at the top?  I don’t just want to live, but live abundantly.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
 
Become a teacher… I would love to teach, I love kids and I get excited when I see them learn.

Go to India... I have family in India as missionaries and when we get their letters I love seeing the children's sweet faces and all of the people who they are reaching for the Lord. If you want to hear more about them go to: glmindia.org/

Bring glory to God... I might write more about this later, but have you ever thought about how much we owe to God?  Everything, so it only seems right to give our all to Him.

Write a kid's book...  this is just a dream but it would be fun!

Share my drawings in a way that shines Jesus... I like to draw, I like to share my drawings, I believe God gave me a talent to glorify Him, that's what I want to do.

If and when I get old I want to be just as/more excited about bringing glory to God... an example of this is Amy Charmichael. She was bedridden for years of her life, yet she kept on shining Jesus by writing.

Heaven... ok, you might think I'm talking about life plans and dreams so why would I add heaven to my list?  Because heaven is eternal life with God, why wouldn't I want that on my life list?  This is the best thing on my list and it goes on forever!
 


Comments

Popular Posts