More Friends!

                    I want to introduce to you two more friends, Jessica and Kara Burkholder!


 
These are two friends from church the one on the left is Kara (15) the one on the right is Jessica (17). I asked them a few questions so here they are!
 
1.What are some of the best things about having a sister close in age?
We can work at jobs together; with both of us working, it makes it go a lot faster and going places is more fun with two.
 
2. What would you say you are most opposite in?
Jessica:  I really enjoy reading, while that's not really Kara's thing.
Kara:  While Jessica is reading, I'd rather be playing table games.  Jessica doesn't really enjoy those kinds of games.
 
3. You homeschool, what is your favorite part of that?
We like the flexibility homeschooling gives, and having mom for our teacher is also fun.
 
4. You have five siblings that are younger than both of you, what are some of your favorite things to do with them?
One thing we really enjoy doing together is singing.  We have had lots of fun singing together while milking the cows or washing dishes, ect. Taking walks on summer evenings is another thing we like to do.
 
5. Would you both agree that country life is good? Why?

Yes:  It's so peaceful and it's a good place to enjoy the beautiful nature God has made.
 
6. What are some of your hobbies?
Jessica:  I like drawing, singing, card making, photography, working in the garden, and reading.
Kara:  I enjoy sewing, baking, singing, crafts, outside work, and playing piano.
 
7. How has your sister influenced you for the better?  Explain...
Jessica:  Sometimes, when I'm feeling impatient with our younger siblings, Kara will remind me not to be by helping them get involved in a productive job.
Kara:  She has helped me not to always find fault with what others are doing.  If I am ready to criticize or something, she may remind me with a look.
 
8. Do you both like similar things or not?
We both love snow in the winter and enjoy singing and crafts.
 
9.  What would your dream job be?
Jessica:  I'm not sure what my dream job would be.  Maybe making homemade cards to sell using nature pictures I would take.
Kara:  I've never really thought of what job I would like.  Possibly making baked goods to sell.
 
10.  What is your favorite thing about your sister?
Kara:  Her willingness to help me with jobs.
Jessica:  I appreciate how she looks on the bright side of situations.
 
These are the friends I grew up with.  When we were together we would scheme up ways to stay together longer like an unplanned sleepover or running upstairs while our moms talked so that they would talk longer.  We have so many memories and I'm excited to see what the next ones will be!
 
 












 

Comments

Popular Posts