I had a wonderful adventure recently!  Audrey and I flew to Billings MT on April 1.


We got to hang out with Jeremy & Liz and explore their backyard!  I was so excited about being able to spend time with family and friends in a gorgeous and diverse state. 

The first day we got there, we hung out in Billings and did some girl-time shopping... which included a three-hour lunch break at Pizza Ranch. ;)   The next day we explored, baked, and relaxed.  We got quite hyper and giggly and made Liz laugh!  We ended the day with a campfire and ice-cream.  Jeremy and I love ice-cream, so we had fun eating it together.

 
 
We all hopped in the vehicle on Friday and drove the seven hours to Deanne and Jorgan's place.  We had a blast hanging out there and seeing the gorgeous mountains and lakes and rivers.  On Monday we got a chance to see the school teachers in action!  We drove back to Jeremy and Liz's that day and flew out the next morning.
                                                                            



We got to watch a train go zooming by underneath us!

 
This trip taught me so much...
1.  I am not really as independent as I might pretend to be, I still feel like a little girl inside. :)
2.  Friendship is wonderful thing, either between friends or family!
3.  Flying is way more fun than going to the dentist.
4.  I need to be content wherever I am.

Comments

Popular Posts