This is my lovely friend from North Dakota.  My family goes to ND Bible meetings every year (or try to).  Londa and I are pretty much inseparable through each weekend.  She let me interview her :)  Enjoy!

1. Describe your family and why you like them:
​  
My parents are Milford and Joyce Yoder...I feel very privileged to have the heritage of two God-fearing people for my parents, I also have two very energetic younger brothers, Kendrick (13) and Kerwin (11), they keep life VERY interesting! Sometimes I get so frustrated with them, but then they are gone for a day and I don't know what to do with myself =).

2. Why do you like reading?
Oh I have lots of reasons!! =) I love how reading broadens the minds "horizons" to new worlds and different ideas, to me, it is a good escape for me to calm down when I ​get upset or need some "me time".
 
3. What are two of your favorite books?
...hhhmmm...lets see, it's hard to narrow it down but I think I would have to say 
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
​ and
The Shack by William Young (just a side note with The Shack...if you ever get a chance to read it...DO IT!!)
4. If you could have any pet, what would it be?

Oh I can answer that in 5 letters, H-O-R-S-E!
 
5. What would your dream job be?
A librarian.​
 
6. In three words, describe yourself
Inquisitive, Thoughtful, and Deep

7. What are some of your hobbies?
 
 Well..I enjoy baking and I love photography {although I'm not very good at it}.  
 
8. Could you briefly describe why you love Jesus for our readers:
 
What's not to love? He's an amazing friend and confidante. It's so exhilarating to think of spending eternity in a Place that I don't deserve because My Jesus died for me!! I love Him because He first loved me and because He cares for me...I'd never be able to live without Him!  
 
9. What is your favorite dessert?
 
Ice Cream! And anything involving chocolate, peanut butter, and coffee
 
10. Any places you dream of visiting someday?
 
PARIS! Oh and Thailand, England, and Scotland!

Comments

Popular Posts