Making Memories

  I guess that it is time to tell all you fine folks about what I have been up to for the past month.  My mom filled you in on how we welcomed in the New Year on her blog, little-shack-in-the-boondocks.

 The following three weeks, I was enjoying Maranatha Bible School as my home.  Those of you who do not know what Bible School is, I should explain!  It is a place where young people can go and learn more about serving God and drawing closer to Him.  There are dorms at the school that we stay in and cooks that make wonderful food.  This year, there were about 56 students for first term.  The first day we were told what classes we would be taking and we found each class at the designated time.  We had homework assignments and term papers and required reading loaded on us the first few days.  It was a bit stressful/stretching for all of us as we learned our way around and tried to memorize names.  After we got into the groove of things though, we enjoyed ourselves.  I am very glad that I went.  I made a lot of friends and learned a lot.  The staff was awesome and so were their classes! 

   If any of you would be interested in hearing more about Maranatha Bible School, check out Audrey's blog.  I would recommend to those of you who want to draw closer to God to consider going to Bible School.  It is an awesome and stretching experience!

  After the three weeks at Bible school were over, I fully realized how school had formed my schedule!  I had finished high school right before Christmas and now I am trying to decide what to do with myself :)  Just recently, my parents and I have been staying at my Grandma's and helping her with her meals and things.  She recently hurt her leg and she is resting up from that.

  I am also getting ready for an exciting trip to India in March.  I will be going with a group called Children's Opportunity Foundation.  We will only be gone for about twelve days, but I am so excited.  We will be doing work projects at an orphanage there. I will fill you in on how the trip goes once I get back :)

-Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts