Every-Day Moment

  She had curly black hair, pulled back into two braids. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled faintly. I had tried to talk to this little girl before, but she was so shy. Now we were sitting half-way across the dining room, eating our corn dogs.
  I smiled at her. She grinned. I pretended to hide my head. She giggled. I nudged Mom and told her how adorable the little girl was. Soon we were playing peek-a-boo again. She hid her face under the table and popped it back out again. Her giggle was contagious. She looked so happy.
  I don't know who her family is. I don't know her story. I do know that God is watching over her and loving her. He has a plan for her life.

Comments

  1. I love your perspective of a moment that might seem insignificant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Writing about them has helped me to notice them more than I did before

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts