Lovely People

I want you to meet Aleaha (8), John (almost 1), Autumn (14), Amy (11), and Alexis (12).

 
They are a group of siblings who I interviewed (John didn't have a lot to say :) I hope you enjoy!
 
Please give a three word description of yourselves.
 
Aleaha: energetic, fun-loving, friendly
 
 
Amy: imaginative, loner, seamstress
 
 
Alexis: jokester, book-worm, out-going
 
 
Autumn: perfectionist, talkative, confident
 
 
 
What is your favorite pastime?
 
Amy: listening to Sherlock Holmes
Aleaha: taking pictures, drawing, and riding bike
Alexis: scheming up ways to scare my siblings ;) also reading, painting,
and screeching (flute playing) 
Autumn: riding horse
 
What did you do for fun when you were younger?
 
cat weddings, horse weddings
 cat baptisms, horse baptisms, heifer baptisms, and human's :)
playing escaped slave, playing town etc....
 
What is your pettest peeve?
 
Autumn: bad grammar, and bad horse riders
Alexis: my sisters accusing me of talking "book talk"
Amy: sing-songy reading
Aleaha: I don't like sleeping with Amy,
that's a fact!
 
What is something you would love to do in the future?
 
Amy: write books
Autumn: go to college to become a vet and train horses
Alexis: raise huskies and run in the Iditarod.
Aleaha: I want to breathe :)
 
What do you think of Minnesota?
(Their family moved here from Wisconsin a year ago)
 
Amy: It's not as good as WI
Alexis: it's like a flat pancake with toothpicks stuck in it for trees and maple syrup for lakes.
Aleaha: not very many trees
Autumn: I can't say I quite love MN but I do like it here
 
Favorite outdoor activity...
 
Amy: swinging and hiking
Alexis: exploring, riding horse, swimming, painting, and sports
Aleaha: exploring, swimming, riding bike, and horse riding
Autumn: horse activities, swimming, and pretty much all sports
 
What do you love most about John?
 
Aleaha: when he smiles and laughs
Amy: watching him grow up
Alexis: how he imitates us and thinks he's cool
Autumn: how he copies the little things we do. It's hilarious!
 
 
I loved getting to know these girls and I hope you did too!
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts