Two Auctions in One Week





We have some wonderful friends that live in North Dakota. Milford Yoder is an auctioneer, and he asked Dad to help with a big auction in their area. I think Dad loved being a ring-man.


Here is Londa, making sure everyone gets a bidding number.
         


It was a cold morning, so Mom and I hid out in the auction trailer and relaxed.
My version of relaxing?
Reading my new Elephant and Piggy book out loud. 

Mom's was crocheting.


Once it was warm enough to explore, we found this classy pickup.


In the town center, we found this great bookshelf that we were told to help ourselves.
A community bookshelf? I like that!

 
Londa came home with us and we spent a lovely few days drinking smoothies, talking, shopping, and wishing it would stop raining. 



A beautiful reminder of God's faithfulness.


The following weekend, the Yoder family came to our area to help with my grandma's auction.


Here we are again, getting cold and listening to the auctioneers.


Comments

  1. What an awesome..heh hehmm....I mean amazing week. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts