Summer Craziness

My summer has been kind of crazy. I had trouble even remembering everything that happened,
so that's when I turned to my pictures to see if they would help me out.
 
My beautiful friend graduated in June! I have so many great memories with this girl.
 
A highlight of my summer was teaching VBS in North Dakota with my friend Londa.
 
Sometimes we get along...
 


This was such a fun plane ride! We rode in a tiny plane over Austin MN.


Then we explored the outside of this beautiful church.

we didn't...

 
I was home by myself one weekend, so I explored the countryside.

It was so fun finding this Lutheran church about 5 miles from our place that I knew nothing about.

My friend stopped off an encouraging note and flowers, aren't they so cheery?

Audrey and I drove to Pennsylvania for Faith Builders Teachers Week.
This is the beautiful bed and breakfast we stayed at in Davenport Iowa. 

The Mississippi


Our cozy room
 
It was a new experience for me to be in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
 I enjoyed seeing the countryside and different culture.  
 

Home again with our own dirt roads and wildflowers. I do love it here.
 
Where I have friends like this one (and many others) who help me with school stuff.
 
It's been a great summer, and it's not even over yet!
Thank you for putting up with my lack of writing :)
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts