My February started like any normal month as a school teacher. I was at school. That month I was training in a substitute. Preparing for Bible school. On the 10th, I loaded my over-packed bags into my car and drove to Maranatha Bible School. This was a short drive, since we live within 15 miles of the Bible School. The scary thing I was thinking about was all the new people that I had never met before. Of course, I knew a few of them, but many of them were strangers to me.

  They didn't stay strangers long!


 
We worked together.

 
We learned together.

 
We sang together.


 
We traveled together.





 
Belizean food! 



Sightseeing

Singing at a small church in Belize

Iguana!!!

Mayan ruins
 

 
My adventures lasted eight and a half weeks. I got to know some amazing people and learn some amazing things!
 
 
But, it's good to be home.
 
 
*Most of the photo credits go to other people...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts