Crazy Summertime

 "I'm going to write a blog post every Saturday for the rest of the summer!"  
-Stated by myself over two weeks ago...

  Well isn't it fun to see how that worked out?

  Yes, I think every summer I have good intentions, then never follow through with them. Let's see if I actually can, starting NOW.

  Let's start with an introduction story: Have you ever felt the need to move on? To explore greener pastures, fresher meadows? Sometimes we feel this so strongly that we just sort of mosy elsewhere. Then we realize our mistake. Something stops us. A fence might get in the way... whatever it is, we aren't moving forward.






Yeah, that's what happened to my car.




  It actually did happen, I guess that's what cars do when they don't get put into park.

  So besides my car rolling into greener pasture, there have been some other fun things that have happened this summer.


This girl made it home! -We also have still not learned how to take good selfies.



Summer seemed to be in full swing when the black raspberries were ripe.
Mmm... they were delicious!



I got to spend time with Mom and two of my sis-in-laws at Lake Superior.


A gorgeous North Dakota sunset


This girl graduated, and I got to surprise her for the party!


These girls have been amusing and wonderful. We gather for an event called Lighthouse,
which I might write about someday.

Until then, I might plan and travel and learn many new things.

I might even write about those things,
 every Saturday this summer...







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts