This is another journal entry from one year ago. 


Oct. 10, 2020

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want."   Psalm 23::1

Father,                                                  I long for heaven so much. Is it okay to long for heaven because that's where Pearl is? Help me, Lord, to know You in a new way as well. I want a deeper walk with my Lord.                              I need You. I love You.                              In Jesus' name, Amen.

 In a conversation with Allen today, while we listened to music he asked me, "Don't you think they have a little children's choir in heaven?"

 I replied, "Do you think it will be as cutely off key as they are here?"

 "Perfectly off key," he answered. 

A sweet friend drew this picture for us so that the children could color it at the funeral.


Comments

Popular Posts