To the Grievers:

 As I thought about Pearl's first birthday yesterday, I also reread a lot of my journal entries from the past year. I plan to share some of them in a series of sorts. Not to get sympathy, but in hopes that it might help others who find themselves in the middle of grief. I may edit these entries a little bit, but I don't plan to take the "rawness" of grief out of them.

 Oct 8, 2020
 Pearl India will never have to face pain. Her only tears will be tears of joy.
 Do I Iove her enough to let her live in perfect joy?
 Do I trust God enough to let Him do what's best for our daughter?

 " 'For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways' saith the Lord. 'For as the heavens are high above the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.' "  Isaiah 55:8,9

Comments

Popular Posts