Nap Time Musings

I lay and I thought. I thought about the three little humans sitting on potties and looking at me expectantly. I thought about the three servings of lunch, one for the babies; one for myself, mom, the guys and I; and one for Dea and Jo. I thought about walking away from the girls crying in their cribs, hoping they would fall asleep quickly. I thought about the piano music gently lulling them to sleep. The piano music, played on Allen's phone... is it still in their room? Did he leave without his phone? Now what? When will Allen realize it's missing? 

*Cough, cough, cough*

Oh, that's right, Allen layed Jasper down after the girls fell asleep. He got his phone.

*Cough*

I should go wash my hair before they wake up.

From Gracia's crib I hear a grunt, grunt, yawn.

So much for a nap!

Comments

Popular Posts